There are a variety of rooms available for hire
- Main Hall: Seating up to 200 people
- Open-plan Lounge and Kitchen
- Room 1: Seating up to 50 people
- Room 4: Seating up to 20 people
Costs (per hour required)
Main Hall: £30 + £30 refundable deposit
Open-plan lounge and kitchen: £20 + £20 refundable deposit per hour.
Main hall and open-plan lounge/kitchen: £40 + £40 refundable deposit per hour. Please note a surcharge of £35 will be charged if food is to be consumed in the main hall.
Room 1: £20 + £20 refundable deposit per hour.
Room 4: £15 + £15 refundable deposit per hour.
Please note: Woodville Christian Centre does not generally take bookings on Sundays due to Church services, and availability at other times is limited by church activities and regular bookings we have already.
These can be arranged for Saturday afternoons, subject to availability. Use of a bouncy castle is included (under 12s only). Cost is £100 plus £100 deposit for 2 1/2 hours total time – for example, a 2 hour party plus half hour extra for setting up and clearing away.
Terms and Conditions
Refundable deposit: we reserve the right to withhold some or all of the deposit if our hall hire terms are not met. Further information is available on request.
- The premises must be left in a clean and tidy condition with all furniture and equipment returned to their original position.
- Only the rooms booked must be used, and only for the times booked.
- The building must be left securely with all doors and windows shut (and locked if key supplied).
- All rubbish must be removed.
- The rooms are subject to availability.
- We reserve the right to refuse hire or refund for the following reasons:
- Non-Christian religious events
- Political events
- Martial arts
- Use of alcohol
- Use of smoking and/or candles/naked flames (other than birthday cake candles)
- Use of TV receiving equipment. (The centre does not hold a TV licence)
For further information or booking enquiries please contact Judy on 029 2033 3456 on a Monday or Thursday.
The office will be manned at other times too by other members of staff, but Judy is the best person to speak to for booking enquiries. There is also an answerphone available if no one is in the office. Please leave your name and phone number and a message detailing your enquiry and a member of staff will call you back as soon as they can.